UK – Indonesia Collaboration in Healthcare Education
Friday-Saturday, 23-24 March 2018.
Fairmont Jakarta Hotel, Indonesia.
The Department for International Trade of British Embassy Jakarta, Ministry of Research, Technology & Higher Education, and the Ministry of Health cordially invite you to the UK-Indonesia Collaboration in Health Education workshop and seminar.
Focusing on Indonesia’s roadmap in healthcare and health profession education, this is a sharing opportunity in exploring interprofessional education and collaborative practice in healthcare between the UK and Indonesia.
The seminar and workshop will discuss:
- Indonesia’s development roadmap in healthcare and health profession education
- UK’s capacity to support the development roadmaps
- Lessons learned and experience sharing in implementing interprofessional education and collaborative practice
- Collaborative research between UK and Indonesia researcher in interprofessional education and collaborative practice.
- Opportunity to study in UK for Health Professionals.
This event is free of charge. However, due to the limited capacity, please register first at http://bit.ly/HPECollaborationWorkshop